Sunday, September 16, 2012

The Progress

The work has officially begun at the house! There is paint on the walls and carpet is coming out! I am so excited about this room. Temporarily it will be the older kid's room but in the (hopefully near) future it will be my craft room!
I was a little skeptical of how the color was going to look on all four walls vs. just a small area, but I have to say I am in love! I love it with the white trim and wood floors! And I love the wood floors! We are planning on having them refinished. I am not sure why the middle is a darker color than the outside. I am just happy that the carpet came up and there is not glue all over. I love the sound of walking on wood flooring.

Daniel found some pretty helpful painting tricks and techniques online and I must say, this is the best paint job I've seen him do.
(I went over to take pictures in the middle of the day when the sun was shining right in to the room so it's kind of hard to see the floor!)
 
 
 

 
 
         This is what my little munchkins do while I am running around taking pictures of the place. :)


Posted by Picasa

1 comment: